What We Do
Since 1991, Los Altos Mountain View Community Foundation has served the communities of Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and Mountain View.
LAMVCF inspires, leads, and empowers residents for a stronger community.
The Foundation’s focus areas include:
- Grants – to enhance the work of nonprofits.
- Social Impact Programs – to help support the leadership development and engagement of local residents.
- Emerging Nonprofit Incubation – to support and build a strong nonprofit ecosystem.
- Community Engagement – we partner with community organizations and residents on solutions that make a difference.
- Philanthropic Fund Management – we support and work with donor fund advisors on their philanthropic journeys.