Los Altos Mountain View Community Foundation’s Spring 2022 grant application is now open.
Focus: Vulnerable Senior Citizens
We continue to track a number of different issues and needs in our local communities.
In our ongoing process of learning about these concerns and aligning financial resources to address them, we welcome applications from organizations serving vulnerable Senior Citizens in our community.
We are especially interested in how organizations support this population while addressing the following additional issue areas:
- social isolation
- food insecurity
- access to transportation
- economic insecurity/financial abuse
- mental health and wellness
- domestic violence
- access and functional needs
- technology access and proficiency
- language barriers, etc.
We have $100,000 available for this round. There is no pre-determined minimum or maximum grant award.
- Feb 22 Application open
- March 22, 10AM: Online Q&A/Technical assistance
- April 11: Applications due
- June 1: Awards and declinations