2022 Town Crier Holiday Fund Grantees
The Los Altos Town Crier and Los Altos Mountain View Community Foundation partner to cover all administrative and promotion expenses so that 100% of all money raised goes to programs for the needy.
The Town Crier Holiday Fund is an advised fund at Los Altos Mountain View Community Foundation and supports 20 local nonprofits, which in most cases do not have extensive traditional funding, but are touching the real needs of families and children.
- Bay Area Furniture Bank
- Child Advocates Silicon Valley
- Community School of Music & Arts (CSMA)
- Community Services Agency (CSA)
- Day Worker Center of Mountain View
- Foothill-DeAnza Community College Foundation (Twice: Veterans Resource Center at Foothill College and Merit Program/KCI at Foothill College
- Help One Child Mission to Children at Risk
- Los Altos Stage Company
- Mentor Tutor Connection
- Music for Minors
- MVLA Scholars
- Sky’s the Limit Fund
- The Trust for Hidden Villa